


Class of 2B1'08♥
1ASTRA POON YO YEE
Hello Poony! It’s the last year of our Secondary 2 life already. Aww.. Haha. I still remember my first seating partner was you! Although we were not very close even until now, at least we’d spent times together, and created quite some memories. Like last year’s `seating together`, `Romeo and Juliet` and even this year’s `Empress Orchid`! To me, you are a cheerful and quite hardworking girl. At first, I don’t really see your efforts, but I’ve seen them gradually. Good job! Haha. You tried very hard to not pull the team down, as all of us have quite high expectations of ourselves. We did not get in, but it doesn’t mean we have to stop there. Have more confidence in yourself, Astra, and you can soar in many aspects. But I must say, sometimes your `over-blurrness` gets into my nerves. Ha, but I may not have that kind of `luck` next year. (You should know why.) If you ever get outcasted again, voice out how you really feel or find a *new* clique. Hope you can achieve greater results in your studies and things you want to succeed in!
2CHEE ZI YUAN
Cheese! You are seriously the skinniest person I’ve ever met! Maybe you should join the niggers in Africa. Haha. You must improve in your studies okay! Try to control on the internet games. I hope we will still be in the same class next year! Then we can still go home together~ Yaye! And try not to hate your sister anymore lahs. She may be irritating at times and her `skin disease` may affect you somehow, but she is after all, you sister! Haha. Don’t treat her too bad lahs, treat her like how you treat us? So that you can build a `bond` with her, cause she’s in your family. I want siblings also don’t have~ So cherish who is around us before it’s too late. Try and understand her and bear with her okays? If we are not in the same class next year, cannot forget me okay! And lastly, you are the top 10 cutest people that I’ve ever met.
3CHIANG YI TING
`Are you eating?` Haha. I mean are you eating my lollipop while reading this? Make sure you swallow even if you don’t like! (Although I don’t really know what you like. Lol.) It’s been 2 years since we are in the same class, and we are not close, but also not distant. Hmms, I don’t know what to say. Haha. Your result was around average in our class if I’m not wrong, but hope you can work harder to achieve greater results! (P/s: Especially your Chinese, hello!) Chinese is not that hard actually, in fact, it’s easier than English. Blah. Maybe you’d think I’m saying this cause I’m good in Chinese~ I think that you are a `not-very-opened-up-guy`. Haha. Cause sometimes when you speak, you sounded kind of shy (I think.), but I think you quite kind at the same time playful. Maybe I don’t know you well enough, but this is the impression of you in my mind. Hope you can find a `mate` soon~ Haha.
4CHUA KAI YUAN
Wow. Two years have passed. But I think I’ve only known you for less than a year. Ha. Did we even talk last year? I doubt so, but strongly welcome you to NPCC. Through A.S.A.P, we’ve known each other more. I’m sure we both enjoyed the moments we’d spent these times, but there was also a past which we both (and two more) didn’t really want to recall ehs? Actually I’m fine with it, but when it just ended, I thought you were sort of distant. You may disagree with what I’m saying, but I’m still saying it. After all, this is the last year of Secondary 2 life. At first, I thought that you will hate or don’t like me cause of your good friend. To me, you are quite a nice guy, only sometimes can’t really get you. Look forward in A.S.A.P 2009.
5DARYL LIM JUN LIANG
`萌萌, 站起来!` Haha! You know what? I just realized it’s MengMeng and not MouMou! I’m such a pork dancing waltz. What does that mean? Means slow pork. Hehe. Two years liao Daryl~ How much do we know about each other? I can only tell you very much. Haha. This is retarded. We only managed to get close this year, and we got close quite fast I think. Thank you for willing to trust me as one of your closer (but not very close) friend, and tell me some of your problems. Thank you for giving me your opinions and encouraging me when I’m down. We share most views of the same perspective, so it’s really nice knowing you, Daryl! I guess you can be very close to us, probably cause you have a sister. Haha. Study hard mans, and achieve super good results! I have faith in you. I doubt we’ll be going to the same class and that means we cannot go for recess together anymore! Oh no! Haha. Must miss me okays! (Note: It’s must.) You are a guy, a rather sensitive guy. I think guys shouldn’t be too sensitive, or else it’s hard for him to succeed. Try not to be as sensitive and be a better person next year and every every next year! Your strong point is you understand a woman, or rather a girl. You know us quite well in general, I think. And your sensitivity is your strong and weak point. Be sensitive to others, but not to what others do or tell you. Get it? Hope so, if not, then forget it. Lol. Help me say hello to Wilbur. Yeah, I know this is random. Woah, I type super long already. Lastly, I hope every time you eat lollipops, you will think of me. The cute and hyper Fion!
6DAYNA CHONG QI
Hi Dayna! This is a `end-of-secondary-2-life-letter`. Haha. Before I start, please do not take a red pen and edit my English. Ha, thanks. Hope you like the lollipop that I gave as it is one of the cheapest thing I could afford for the whole class. I know that we will confirm not be in the same class next year, but we can still keep in contact in A.S.A.P right? Hehs. I’ve always admired your English oral. The way that you present yourself in front of others during formal activities is something that I must learn. You probably got that talent from your father. Ha. Anyway, I wish you best of luck in your upcoming studies. I believe you can be a lawyer or even someone greater! Don’t give yourself too much stress and expectations, you’ll only fall deeper. Good luck!
7GAN JIA QI
Hello! You are the first male Jia Qi that I’ve met. Haha. No offence but yah, it’s true what. Now, it’s the end of Secondary 2, what plans do you have? I don’t know. Haha. Your Math improved a lot uhs? Not fair~ Grawr. I don’t think we will be in the same class next year, but if we are, I’m happy. You should improve on grooming yourself physically. (And maybe mentally?) Haha. And I think you should try hanging out with more different kinds of people, and not to your clique only. Be like me! A social butterfly~ Although I can’t fly.. Haha. You are a person with quite a lot of patience to me, cause I have very limited patience as you can see from this 2 years. And I admire people who are very patient, so use your good point and extend your abilities or talents. Never say die!
8GERALD GIEN JING YANG
Gerald~ Haha. Until now I still don’t know how to pronounce your name lehs! Paiseh luhs~ Last year we same class already lehs, how do you feel? Haha. It’s good that you’ve found your own clique now, not like last year, still don’t have a sense of belonging. Good for you! Ha, I think you’ve grown quite a lot lehs. Both physically and mentally. Hope you can achieve greater results and go into a good class next year! Together with your clique of course. Also, good luck in your soccer skills. I believe you can play well! Haha. Don’t let your mother worry too much about you though, be a good boy! I will miss you~
9GWEE JIA HANHello, my dear friend! Haha. It’s been 2 years now and we are going our own ways from here. Aww.. Hope your new classmates can get use to your crap and `coldness`. Haha. Also hope that you can get along with them well. I think that you are a smart guy, only sometimes you use it at the wrong areas. Be more serious and concentrate more, and you can succeed in your studies! And please control your mouth from M18 things. Ha, and those pornographic things too, you pervert! Try to get along with your sisters also lahs, sisters aren’t that bad what. Lastly, hope you’ll meet a girl of your dreams!
10HO MING
Hello my love. Let’s start from last year. You left me a deep impression on the first look as you came into the class 2B1 with hair that is not tied and rebonded, and a pair of eye-catching glasses. (If I never remember wrongly.) How would I have known that we’ve become super close friends now! Haha. To me, you are my best friend now (although I cannot give you a guarantee you can be forever, but it’s better now than never right? Ha.), maybe I’m not yours to you, but I don’t really mind now. Thanks for being my friend. You’ve made me realize how important friends are to me, and made me grow into a friend who is more considerate and patient than the Fion you first knew. I’m glad that I’ve met you in my life, even the quarrels we’ve had left me no regrets. No words could express my gratitude to you. I don’t believe in `friends forever`, but I believe in friends who can stay by your side always. I hope we can be close friends even after we become grandmothers. Haha. I’m willing to do sacrifices for you, and I hope you can be a Christian. Because I want you to be saved and be in heaven with me when we die. You need not be Christian cause of me, but for yourself. Please feel free to contact me whenever you are troubled, even if we didn’t go to the same class or whatever, I’m always available for you! Don’t cry. Haha. Make sure you swallow this lollipop. Hope that every time you buy and eat a lollipop, you will think of me! Followed by Lollipop. Haha. I know you are influenced by me somehow, but I hope it’s all the good influences and not the bad ones. Lastly, don’t be too stressed by what happens in your family, live a happy life and be strong but not stubborn! Grow into a stronger woman my dear.
11HOE KOK HUI GERRY (center)2B1’o8’s chairman! This is our last year together as a class, hope you can be in the same class as *aherms* next year. Haha. I think that you played your part as the class’s chairman quite well. At least you stood up for the class most of the times, especially financially. Ha, but I must say, you are quite bias sometimes. You may not like me over the two years, but there’s nothing I can do I guess. Forgive me when I shout at you or did things that were unpleasant to you (which I hope not.). Continue to work hard and succeed in your future!
12JENNIFER NATHANIANeh! Hope you like this lollipop as a `farewell` gift! Haha. Do you still remember we are the first friend that we’ve made in 1B1? Ha, when I first met you in your primary school uniform, I thought that you looked like an angel, a girl that is so beautiful. I’m happy that I’ve made a friend like you, Jennifer. It’s proud to have a pretty, fun and nice friend! I hope that you can succeed in both netball and academics. We may part after this year, but continue to keep in contact okay? Thank you for your hugs this year, I really needed them. Thanks a lot. Although we are not very close, but at least we still share the same ideas sometimes and created some memories between us. I love you.
13JOY LING LE YING`Joy to the world, the lord has come!` Haha. Two years have passed man, and it’s like I just got to know you. I think that you are a very cool and cool girl. Lol. At first, I thought you are someone who is quite hard to `penetrate`, because of your `cool` appearance. But when I got to know you, I find that you are quite friendly but not to forget sarcastic. Haha. Hope you can be easier to `penetrate` in the future and have more close friends other than Ming. Good luck!
14KNG YAO HUI SHAUNHello. I know we are not very close and I’ve got a feeling that you don’t like me as a friend. Maybe my instincts are wrong, but never mind if you really don’t like me. Ha, just want to give you this lollipop as a `gift` as this is the last year of us together in the same class. Although we can still keep in contact in A.S.A.P, it won’t be the same. Sometimes, you are quite scary, but it’s nice knowing you.
15KWAN ZHEN LING BENEDICTHello. It’s already been two years yet I know nothing about you but your name. Isn’t that sad? Ha, but still appreciate you as a friend in 2B1’08. Thanks for helping the class when anything is spoiled or got problem. Take the lollipop as a `farewell gift` bahs. I understand that you are only playing your part when you shout at the class, after all you are in the class community. I think that you are quite a responsible guy, and I admire that point in you. Haha. Hope you can succeed academically!
16KWOK WING SHAN
Wing Shan! We are going to separate next year, so sad. Do you still remember last year I accompanied you to the toilet when you were very sad during Winnie Tan’s class? Haha. So cool~ It was my first time skipping class. I didn’t regret it though, cause I was encouraging my friend. It’s good that you have Lisa and Clare as your close friends now. I’m happy for you as you finally found people that you are more comfortable with. I think you’ve grown both physically and mentally. You’ve become prettier and was more aware of what was happening around you. Next year, we won’t be in the same class anymore, so you must miss me okays! Haha. I wish you can find a man of your dreams and succeed academically!
17LIM XIAO WEI CHERYL`有一个, 美丽的小女孩, 她的名字, 叫做小薇.` Haha. Do you know who sang this song? His name is Pin Yuan. Haha. I think Cheryl, you are a bit too stressed out by your family pressure. It’s good that you feel stress but not too much, have confidence in yourself girl. Like how confident you are when you are singing. Haha. You are a hardworking, responsible and cheerful girl. It’s really nice knowing you as you do not despise anybody. I really admire that point of you. Try to control on the snacks part man, I’m controlling them myself too! You can slim down to be a pretty girl just like the song! Believe and you can.
19LOW JIA WEI
Spy! Haha. When I first knew you, I thought that you are rather cute and easy to get along. Probably cause you are from Boon Lay Garden Primary. I also don’t know. But I think you really should get rid of the habit of having Spy by your side as you are growing you know! You are a man-to-be, not a boy-to-be, so try okays? And your words are super nice~ I think you are the first male that I’ve met that writes so nice! Haha. Your studies are quite good too, keep it up! Try to control your temper sometimes, although you were never angry with me before, but I think you are quite scary when you get angry. Ha, good bye my friend.
20MA YADANAR PHYO, ZAARAHello my dancing babe! You are the person I admire most in our class! You know why? Haha. Cause you dance very well, good in studies and have a nice character. Patience is what is very important for a dancer and I lack that. Continue to dance your way to fame and success! I know you can do it. And I’ll be very proud to have you as a friend. Haha. Don’t let relationships affect your studies and family. I know you are a understanding girl. Sometimes you retreat and let the person too much, but when you really explode, it’s scary. Haha. Watch out for people who takes advantage of your nice character, if so, just be like me! Shoot back! Haha. Have a bright future!
22NG JIA LE LEONARDO Carebear! Last year of Secondary 2 liao lehs. It means that you must grow up into a more mature man, and not someone who jokes around every minute. Haha. Although it’s good to entertain the class, but sometimes you really piss me off. Ha, watch your mouth man. Especially when talking to a girl. And study harder la you, Secondary 3 life is not for you to slack anymore~ I’m going to miss you next year if we are not in the same class, so you must miss me too! Haha. Work harder mans!
23NG LI JIE Hello. It’s nice having you in B1. Although I don’t really talk much to you during these 2 years, but I’ve always treated you as a friend, a classmate. I hope you enjoyed your 2 years in B1, cause our class rocks. Haha. You may feel left out, but you must learn to initiate a talk more often. So that people will care about you and treat you as a friend. Study hard and get greater results!
24NG YILINGYiLing! It’s nice knowing another Christian in class. Ha, sorry that I thought we were from the same church. Now is the time of separation. I think that you are a very friendly and nice person, also hardworking. You have something which I’ve always wanted. And that is, patience. I’ve always lacked that and I’ve always admire you. I may have failed to upkeep a Christian’s image, but hope you don’t mind. Haha. I heard that you sing very nice? If got chance, must let me hear hear! Haha. I know you can achieve better results if you persist till the end. God bless!
25NYNN LINN TUNHello up there~! Can you see me? Haha. I tell you, you better stop growing, or else you cannot hear and see me anymore! Grawr. Haha. I think you are the best guy in our class cause you are gentle and more mature, I guess. Please don’t get influence by the childishness in your clique. Haha. I know you miss your family in Myanmar, it’s hard for you to live out here in Singapore to study alone. So you cannot disappoint your family and that’s why you’ve always had high expectations of yourself. I think that you are very cool~ Haha. Although I don’t really know you well, but it’s nice to have met you. If can, I would still want you as my classmate.
26ONG WEE MENGHello! Hope that every time you buy or eat a lollipop, you will think of me! Haha. It’s nice having you as a partner. Because you will always listen to my crap even though when you are not at all interested. Thanks a lot. I really needed that ear of yours. Haha. And your loans for me, thanks too. I don’t know to say that you are generous or petty. Lol. You really should control your temper sometimes, like me. I’m learning too. Don’t get over petty, cause you are a man, not girl. Haha. When it’s your fault, admit it, do not deny. I think that you are quite nice, just that too childish. If you really want people to like you, know when it’s the limit okay? I believe you can change to a better person! Good luck!
27REGINA SOH YOU ZHENSweetheart~! We have to be separated next year~ Sadded. I think that you are a great friend! No wonder Ming love you. Haha. I may have realized that too late, sorry. I hope you also liked me as a friend. Hees. I think that your only bad point is that sometimes your actions are kind of `over`. Haha. I think you should know what I mean right? Cause you are a smart girl. Try not to over-react okays? Cause it’s kind of irritating sometimes, and people who don’t know you will think that you want to attract attention. Okay, maybe you don’t really care about how people care about you, but a girl’s first impression always counts. Haha. Remember what I say okay? Cause I give good advices. Haha. Yes, I’m thick-skinned I know, I know. And taking things seriously is good, but not too serious you know. Some things are just not meant to be, cool down and think calmly. Don’t stress yourself too much. I don’t know why, but I think you are a girl who can touch me by your `stories`. Be stronger, grow to become a woman.
28SEET LIN YANHello `black-colored-person`! Haha. I know black is not a colour lahs, but who cares! Lol. Last year same class liao lehs. I know you are going to miss me next year lahs~ Although we are not very close, but I hope we still can keep in contact the following years. It’s nice knowing a friend like you. Smart, pretty, fun and black. Haha. I think you are very cool because you create trends in the class. You always start things and the class will have the trend and will follow after you. Uh huh, continue to influence people, LinYan. I’m going to miss you, I bet you are going to too!
29SIM EE LIANGHello my love. I don’t know when I started calling you that, but it’s nice. Haha. I apologize for the times that I’ve shouted or argued with you. And thank you for your very existence. God puts people in our life to mould us and love each other. I hope you will appreciate the people around you and treat them better. It’s nice to know another Christian in class, I hope I didn’t disappoint you as a Christian. Ha. Hope you can be truthful about your feelings and try to be more caring towards `you-know-who`. Put your man’s pride away and show that you care for her. Be there for her whenever you can. I have faith in you, so don’t disappoint me yah? Haha. God bless!
30SOON YI HAO (left)Hello! Hope you like my lollipop and eat it! Haha. I don’t know what to say to you, but I appreciated you as a friend, a classmate. Although we quarrel sometimes, but I believe we have forgiven each other? Let bygones be bygones. You may not like me, and there’s nothing I can do about it. Haha. Hope you can find the girl of your dreams and be a gentleman!
31TAN JIA YING LISA
Bestest Lovey Dovey Friend! Lisa Tan, the first best friend that I’ve made in my Secondary school life. Lisa Tan, the person whom have the most 默契 with me. Lisa Tan, the one whom I trust. Okay, enough. Haha. So how, it’s the end now. We are going to different classes next year and it’s going to be very sad, I guess. I going to miss you. I hope you do too. We’ve been through quite a lot I guess. From this year onwards, I realize that our friendship was sinking. Tell you something, during that period of time, I read your 周记 out of curiosity and learned that you also wrote about our `sinking friendship` and you don’t understand why you start to not like me. Those words hit me, but I couldn’t do anything. I’m sorry for reading, I can understand if you are angry. And the two of us always looked like best friends to others, was not meant to be. We drifted apart. I was devastated. Especially on national day. Ha, I can only tell you it’s the worst celebration that I’ve had. Maybe both of us don’t know what happened between us, but it just snapped. But now, I’m happy enough that we are still close friends. Although not closest, I am satisfied already. Thank you for teaching me a lesson of my life. You taught me that I cannot take friends for granted and more. I loved and still loving you.
32TAN SEI WEI ROYHello. I don’t really know you, so I can’t really say much. Sorry, hope you like the lollipop though. Ha, the Roy I know is someone who is very enthusiastic in participating events and more. He may be childish sometimes, but he’s quite a good leader and encourager. He doesn’t give the impression of `hard-to-get-close-to` to others. But sometimes, he can get on people’s nerves and kind of proud. Everyone has their strong and weak points. Drill on your weak points and make your strong points stronger!
33TAN YONG WEI`Mother!` Haha. My 2 years mother is going to leave me. Aww.. But we may meet up in the same class again, who knows? If so, please stop scaring me okays! Grawr. I know that sometimes you don’t like me, I can sense it, that’s why I didn’t want to get close to you. I was scared. But I can’t do anything to make you like me, because this is me. Haha. Don’t go scaring your new classmates by flashing again. I hope this is not your way of saying hi. Haha. I think that you are a very nice friend. Although kind of irritating and overboard sometimes, you are still a nice guy. One of the more mature guys in our class, I guess. You understand a girl quite well, I think. Probably cause of your experience in relationship. Haha. You ways of solving problems are quite mature too. I admire you. Hope to see you next year in my class!
34TANG LANG XING JOSEPHJoseph! Two years have passed, and I don’t really know much about you. Ha. It’s nice working with you for Literature, it gives me a chance to understand you better. Haha. I think that you should either improve on your acting blurr expressions, or not use it at all. Hope you don’t take it to heart mans. Cause sometimes your acting blurr can get on some people’s nerves. Lol. Study hard to achieve better results mans!
35VIVIANA LIE CAI JINGHello Viviana! Haha. Still remember you were once the only student councilor in our class. Super cool luhs~ Haha. It’s great to be given a chance to work with you for Literature. It’s nice having you in our class mans. I thought that you were rather responsible in your work and your attitude towards peers or teachers was rather good too. Work harder to achieve better results mans! You have good leadership skills, and continue to drill on that. You acting was hilarious and kind of `over`. Haha. You should get what I mean right? Hope so. I’m sorry for the times that I was rude towards you, can forgive me right? Haha. 加油!
36WONG JEN YI
Jen Yi! You better stop growing, or else! Or else I also don’t know what will happen. Haha. I think that I’m very lucky to know you much better at the very last minute. Next year, we won’t have as much time to spend together already. I hope you have close friends in your class too! Try not to be so straightforward when you haven’t build the bond first, after you are close with the person, only then, the person can accept what you say. Or not people won’t like you if they don’t understand you well enough. Just a piece of advice. Cause even people like us who know you, are hurt by your words sometimes too. So just try to keep your comments to yourself. Haha. I can understand because I am straightforward myself too. Lol. It’s really nice knowing someone who’s character is similar to mine. Just that you are better cause you have more patient. You are coping your studies very well too, keep it up! Lastly, work hard to achieve your goals in life!
37WONG SHU MING BELINDABelinduahh! Haha. It’s very sad to get separated from you Ming, and Lisa. All my closest friends are going to other classes which I cannot get in. I’ve disappointed you guys, I’m not smart enough. Hais, I don’t know why I feel so emotional when I’m typing yours. Probably cause you are the second last and all my feelings come now. I will really miss you a lot. Promise that you’ll still keep in contact with me? I’ll take that as a yes. Haha. Give you this lollipop, so that every time you buy or eat it, you will think of me. Wee~ You are a carefree and blurr person. A girl who laughs easily and influence people around her greatly. I admire your `power`. The `power` to influence people around you, I really liked that. You also have a great humor, patience and nobody hates you. Smart and carefree, a complete family, everything that I’ve always wanted. Among you three, I wanted to be most like you. You are a person whom I live up to, apart from the blurr part. Haha. But even when you are blurr, it’s natural, not like others, hypocrites. Another thing is, you can easily forgive people. I really admire you a lot. Of course, I’m not lesbian. Haha. I will never forget the times I’d spent with you, those fun and laughter. Be yourself, and don’t take other’s opinions to heart when they don’t even know you.
38YONG ZHI XIONG, JAMESHey Bond. Haha. Thanks for putting up with my temper this year when you were my partner! Haha. I knew I am quite unreasonable at times and I have low eq. Thanks. And sorry for the times I scolded you or laughed at you. You may not show your emotions out, but I can sense it sometimes. Don’t keep everything inside, James. It’s good to let it out sometimes. It’s nice knowing you, my friend.

RAIDAH AQILAH

CHIN QIYI

KATHY JI

JENA

JERALDINE YEO

TAN MIN
from JenYi. Nice right? :D
She made it by herself one. *applause*
Letters from my lovers:-
By Astra Poon.
By Chee Zi Yuan.
By Daryl Lim.
By Ho Ming.
By Jennifer Nathania.
By Joy Ling.
By Leonardo Ng.
By Ong Wee Meng.
By Seet Lin Yan.
By Sim Ee Liang.
By Lisa Tan.
By Tan Yong Wei. [2nd most meaningful]
By Belinda Wong. [most meaningful.]
By Wong Jen Yi.
Went orchard after last day of school.
Movied butterfly lovers with Regina, Ming, Joy, Daryl, LinnTun, YongWei and YiHao.
Then Ming and Daryl dinnered with me and my mom. Lol.
And went to check out phones. Bought W595i, the red and white edition for the sake of Lollipop.
Why? Lol. Cause Energy and them coming singapore this month's 22 for concert.
So in order to get that ticket, have to buy the phone lohs. haha.
Very happy got both phone and ticket. :D
Me and Ming going to watch them. Wee~ i'm so going to wear my bandanner (?). :D
黑糖群侠传 limited edition OS.
Got it long ago, just that didn't blog.
i also got the non-limited edition. Post it up when free.
And Ming `stalked` this guy cause of his hair again. lol.
He works at Dell. Go find him bahs.
Sorry readers.
Been busy spending my holidays and uploading the super lot photos up there. --
Will be changing blogskin soon.
And will post asap. Sorry people.
Went to City Harvest today with JingYi. Long time no see lerhs. Hair longer, but still as pretty. haha.
Made new friends i guess. :)
Tomorrow going for css audition with JenYi, Alice and JingYi.
Ming and WeeMeng coming to support. haha.
so nervous until ioi. haha
Will be singing Always Online by JJ Lin.
people keep asking me what song when i already told them. --
cause they thought i saying i'm always online. tsk.
Goodluck for me bahs. *Pray*
i love 2B1'08.
Looking forward to 3B1'09.
敏 ming: haha. should change it long ago~ and we same class, i not exactly happy. cause i already set my heart to leave you. lol. okay, i'm sounding lessy.
qiyi:D: haha. uh huh, very funny.
yanwah!: haha. hello! yeps, looooong time already! when you end, we go spam together~ haha.
Joychen: okays.
evangeline!: haha. doesn't really matter. :p
Ruby: haha. i miss you lahs! :D