smileladay
Thursday, February 28, 2008
 

I HAVE MY HANDPHONE BACKK! :D

CONGRATS TO ME! :D

ZHANG SHENG GU LI GU LI! :D

&ASHLEY IS MY LMH! x3
LMH= LITTLE MISS HANDSOME :D
I AM HER LMY :D
LMY= LITTLE MISS YANDAO :D
YAYES! :D
&MIN; I WISH YOU GOODLUCK(:
dun ask me why(:
hehs.
it's complicated.


argh, shit.
i feel kinda angry now.
moods all mixed up.
fion.
&if you are okay wif wad she's done, why not me?
it's not fair :l
treasure her lyk i do(:
i hope she wont hurt you.
you haf my wishes(:
 




<< Home
moved to tumblr

Name:
Location: Singapore
Archives
January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]